Monday, May 16, 2011

Sunday, April 10, 2011

God Is Absolutely Amazing

Today, I have reached and surpassed my goal of $2400! God is truly amazing and has blessed me abundantly! I have no idea how to thank everyone adequately. It's almost too much to comprehend. Proverbs 3:5-6 says: "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight." When I started this fund-raising project, I trusted God with coming up with the money, but not totally. I figured that I would probably have to chip in myself or ask my parents for an extra donation. I believed that it could be done, but I didn't have the faith to back it up. From now on, I am praying that I will never doubt the power of God, of His mighty hand working in all things. 
Thank you to everyone who gave financially, and those who are praying, please keep praying that God will keep challenging me, but more importantly that He will work in the hearts of those who I will come in contact with this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment